Ph.D. Research Fellow
Università degli Studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia
Dipartimento di Ingegneria Enzo Ferrari
|Address:||via Vignolese, 905/b - 41125 Modena Italy|
|Office location:||1° floor, DIEF (Ex-DII)|
|Meet students:||on Monday, 10-12.30 (is necessary to ask for appointment)|
I was born on July 26th, 1982 in Cento (Fe).
I took my first Laurea Degree in Computer Science and Engineering (Ingegneria dell'Informazione, Laurea Triennale) at the University of Ferrara on July 22nd, 2004; and my second Laurea Degree in Computer Science and Engineering (Ingegneria Informatica e dell'Automazione, Laurea Specialistica) at the University of Ferrara on October 12th, 2006. My thesis was about Project and Development of an Application supporting web marketing and my final score was 108/110.
I'we been Visiting Researcher at the School of Computer Science and Informatics Systems, Birkbeck College, University of London, London (UK) in 2008.
In February 2010 I received my Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering from the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia - ICT School, defending the dissertation thesis:
- Methodologies for agent systems: fragment-based approaches
In June 2010, I won a grant from the Consorzio Spinner, for the project "Gioco Screening".
Starting from the 30th Decembre 2010 I'm Research Fellow at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia - DISMI.
Now I'm working inside the ASCENS project.
My main research interests are:
- distributed systems
- software agents
- methodologies and infrastructures for agent based systems
- self-organising systems
- self-adaptive systems
- Java programming.
I worked on a national research project:
- Mensa, Methodologies for the Engineering of complex Software systems: Agent-based approach.
Now I'm working at the international research project:
- ASCENS, Autonomic Service-Component Ensamble.
I was the Local Organizer of PPPJ 2008
I was session chair at ICAART 2009
I'm a commettee member of:
FedCSIS 2012 - 2013
ICAART 2012 - 2013
IADIS Applied Computing 2012 - 2013
The paper “Connecting Methodologies and Infrastructures in the Development of Agent Systems” was awarded as best paper of workshop Agent Based Computing at the International Multiconference on Computer Science and Information Systems 2008 (IMCSIT 2008).
Prize “Idea Impresa 2008” - CNA di Ferrara with the project “Analisi delle immagini da pozzi petroliferi e loro classificazione, per l’automazione del processo di interpretazione geologica di immagini del sottosuolo relative a giacimenti di idrocarburi.”
Detailed Curriculum Vitae
Ricevimento studenti: su appuntamento lunedì 10.00 - 12.30
I'm currently teaching assistant for the following course:
- Principi di Sistemi Operativi (laurea magistrale) - Faculty of Ingengeria (prof. Letizia Leonardi) - A.A. 2009/2010 - 2010/2011 - 2011/2012 - 2012/2013
I was teaching for the course:
- Ingegneria del Software A - modulo UML (laurea triennale) - Faculty of Ingengeria (prof. Flavio Bonfatti) - A.A. 2009/2010
and teaching assistent for the course:
- Programmazione ad Oggetti (laurea triennale) - Faculty of SSMMFFNN (prof. Giacomo Cabri) - A.A. 2007/2008 - 2008/2009 - 2010/2011
- Principi di Sistemi Operativi (laurea specialistica) - Faculty of Ingengeria (prof. Letizia Leonardi) - A.A. 2008/2009
|Publications per year:||Publications per project:|
Accesso all'area di Gestione Esami.
Thesis for both the "triennale" and "magistrale" degrees are available. Some topics are:
- web applications (web and database)
- robots simulations
- methodologies for agents systems
- simulations with multiagent systems
- self-adaptation: framework and simulations