Mariachiara Puviani, PhD in Computer Science and Engineering
Mariachiara Puviani was born on July 26th, 1982 in Cento (Fe).
She took her first Laurea Degree in Computer Science and Engineering (Ingegneria dell'Informazione, Laurea Triennale) from the University of Ferrara on July 22nd, 2004; and her second Laurea Degree in Computer Science and Engineering (Ingegneria Informatica e dell'Automazione, Laurea Specialistica) from the University of Ferrara on October 12th, 2006. Her thesis was about Project and Development of an Application supporting web marketing and her final score was 108/110.
She has been Visiting Researcher at the School of Computer Science and Informatics Systems, Birkbeck College, University of London, London (UK) in 2008.
In February 2010 she received her Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering from the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia - ICT School, defending the dissertation thesis:
- Methodologies for agent systems: fragment-based approaches
In June 2010, she won a grant from the Consorzio Spinner, for the project "Gioco Screening".
Starting from the 30th Decembre 2010 she is Research Associate at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia - DISMI.
Now she is working inside the ASCENS project.
Her main research interests are:
- distributed systems
- complex agent systems
- methodologies and infrastructures for agent based systems
- self-organising systems
- self-adaptive systems
She has worked on a national research project:
- Mensa, Methodologies for the Engineering of complex Software systems: Agent-based approach.
Now she is working at the international research project:
- ASCENS, Autonomic Service-Component Ensamble.
Detailed Curriculum Vitae
Mariachiara Puviani is currently teaching assistant for the following course:
- Programmazione ad Oggetti (laurea triennale) - Faculty of SSMMFFNN (prof. Giacomo Cabri) - A.A. 2007/2008 - 2008/2009 - 2010/2011
- Principi di Sistemi Operativi (laurea magistrale) - Faculty of Ingengeria (prof. Letizia Leonardi) - A.A. 2009/2010 - 2010/2011
She was teaching for the course:
- Ingegneria del Software A - modulo UML (laurea triennale) - Faculty of Ingengeria (prof. Flavio Bonfatti) - A.A. 2009/2010
and teaching assistent for the course:
- Principi di Sistemi Operativi (laurea specialistica) - Faculty of Ingengeria (prof. Letizia Leonardi) - A.A. 2008/2009
Publications per year:
Accesso all'area di Gestione Esami.